Saturday, April 12, 2014

Roman Cucina in Sunset Beach

Last night I had a wonderful dinner with a friend of mine from middle school. We ended up eating at Roman Cucina which is one of my all time favorite classic Italian restaurants. This place is near and dear to me and they serve very traditional Italian dishes. My other favorite Italian restaurant is Mama D's but it's considered my top for different reasons. Mama D's is traditional but they have their own twist on certain classic dishes versus Roman Cucina which is all traditional. Either one is very good and what I recommend to anyone who ask for ideas on food. I have been a customer at Roman Cucina for about maybe 7-8 years now and every time I am there the customer service is usually on point and the food is always amazing. Last night I ended up ordering a caprese salad which is one of the best I've had. My friend ended up ordering the calzone which 2 people could have shared, and we ended up having an oreo cheesecake for dessert. It was a nice night of catching up.

http://www.romancucina.com





No comments:

Post a Comment