Monday, April 14, 2014

Plan Check in Los Angeles

After our Temescal Canyon hike we were in the Los Angeles area and my friend Dee recommended a place called Plan Check. Weird name but originated from when employees (architects, developers, designers and engineers) from the LA building and safety department would meet for lunch and discuss plan reviews for permitting. The atmosphere felt bar-like and busy! I thought to myself, for it to be busy it must be good! After we were sat and presented with menus, I took a look around and noticed that their beers were also popular. After examining the menu and many yelp reviews, everyone seem to rave about their burger so I had to try them! I went with the Chef's Special and was so happy I did! Very dee-lish!

  • 1800 Sawtelle Blvd.
  • West Los Angeles, CA 90025
  • http://www.plancheck.com/index.html
  • http://www.yelp.com/biz/plan-check-kitchen-bar-west-los-angeles-2

Chef's Special Burger

Pastrami Nosh

Sweet Potato Fries





No comments:

Post a Comment