Monday, April 21, 2014

Brodard Restaurant in Garden Grove

The other day I had a wonderful lunch in Garden Grove with some of my siblings. It was a nice break for my brother Rohrs since him and his fiancé were busy with their weddding planning. I swear I didn't think wedding planning could be that stressful but it really is! I helped my sister in law with her flowers and boy was that work! Anyway, Brodard has always been a good go to restaurant to introduce people to Vietnamese food. When I ask people have they tried Vietnamese food, the common response, "Oh I love Vietnamese food! I love pho!" It's funny to me because a lot of people equate pho as the only Vietnamese food...like we eat it everyday for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Anyway, the restaurant is always busy because people love it that much! Usually the service is quick but if they are really busy, you can find yourself waiting. You just have to learn how to be a bit more aggressive. I've tried many things on the menu but not everything. Some dishes I don't like because Mama Le makes it better of course...but others are pretty spot on. Most popular dish they are known for is Nem Nuong. It's a pork spring roll with a crunchy twist paired with peanut sauce. I recommend it!

9892 Westminster Avenue
Garden Grove, CA 92844
http://www.brodard.net/Home/
http://www.yelp.com/biz/brodard-restaurant-garden-grove







No comments:

Post a Comment