Monday, April 21, 2014

Nekter Juice Bar in Huntington Beach

Nekter Juice Bar is definitely a must try at least once. This place I adore mainly because of the service. NJB not only offers juice blends, smoothies, and Acai bowls, but they also offer weight loss cleanses. After seeing some posts from my friends in the past, it was on my must try list for awhile. Finally, my friend Kwan asked me if I wanted to try it, and I am glad I did. The one I went to was in Huntington Beach in the Bella Tera Plaza off the 405 freeway. It was kind of hard to find since it was inside a shopping area and not on the outside where you can park in front or anything. We walked around but not too far to find it. Once we got inside, the smell of parsely ravished my senses. The smell wasn't bad...I actually liked it. Made me think of a sense of freshness and cleanliness. I decided to order the Pink Flamingo Smoothie while Kwan ordered one of the Acai bowls. When I got my drink it was hard to suck through the straw so I grabbed a spoon and ate it like yogurt. Kwan's bowl was perfect. The owner, Frank, came by and noticed I was eating the smoothie and not drinking it. He went out of his way to make me another one without extra charge. Usually if I don't like my food or drink I will return it back but eating my smoothie wasn't a big deal to me. However, Frank wanted to make sure if it's meant to be eaten then it should be eaten...same thing for drinking. Since smoothies are meant for drinking, I should be drinking it. I was above and beyond pleased with the service at this location. I would definitely go back!

7631 Edinger Ave.
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
http://www.nekterjuicebar.com








No comments:

Post a Comment