Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Oh! Ridge Campground at June Lake


My friends, and I decided to do some camping at Yosemite during Labor Day weekend but it was planned a few months late. Last minute, I found an open campground outside Yosemite, and I was a bit unsure of it. I didn't know how the campground was and what they offered. I tried to research it online but didn't find much information. I took a chance and still continued to research and read vague reviews on it. When the weekend came, I was so glad we stuck with it. The campground was amazing! The campsite is located in Inyo National Forest and is about 1.5-2 hours from Yosemite Valley. The campground was divided into sections named after animals. The only campground with a lake view was Bear and Duck. All others didn't have a lake view but still surrounded by beautiful mountain views. The Rabbit campsite itself wasn't right in front of the lake but I felt with how everything was, it was fine. They had flushable toilets, potable water, a fire pit, grill, table and designated drive-in for your car. One drawback would definitely be the lack of shade that a lot of these campsites have. The only cell service available out there was AT&T and Verizon. Overall, I would recommend this campground!










1 comment:

  1. These pictures you take look so professional! Beautiful view.

    ReplyDelete